Established in 1996, Recognized by Government of Rajasthan is a Co-Educational School from Play Group to XII. Aside from academics, School also has Abacus, English Speaking, athletic programs, summer programs, community service, and extracurricular activities. School strives to make children confident and creative builders of their future. Our focus is on the whole child. We work toward an integrated curriculum that reaches across disciplines and age levels; the students are encouraged to meet academic challenges with openness, enthusiasm, and a willingness to solve problems. We aim for an atmosphere of cooperation, with respect for individual differences and community values.
We are committed to develop each child to his/her fullest potential, spiritually, intellectually and physically, that each may grow in grace, enjoy freedom through knowledge, and lead a healthy productive and meaningful life.
COURSES OF STUDY
To develop motivation towards study, learning and school environment by play way method.
K.G. and Prep
English, Hindi, Maths, General Education, Drawing and crafts. (Education is imparted through audio visual aids and cassettes)
I to V
English, Hindi, Maths, General Science, Social Science, General Knowledge, Computer Education, Moral Education Drawing and Craft. (Computer education is compulsory from class I).
VI to X
English, Hindi, Maths, General Science, History, Civic, Geography, Sanskrit, General Knowledge, Computer education, Craft and work experience. (S.U.P.W. & C.S.) Physical Education, study of Rajasthan, Art Education.
XI to XX
English, Hindi, Science (Biology, Maths), Commerce & Arts
Admission forms are available at the school office enclosed with this prospectus.
The candidate desirous of admission will undergo a written test and interview as required.
For the admission for play group interview of the parents with the candidate is must.
Candidate must produce a photocopy of his birth certificate and two newly photographs (In school uniform) along with the admission form.
Candidate must produce mark sheet/transfer certificate of previous school and photocopy of birth certificate and 2-newly photographs. (For students of Class Ist and above)
Admissions will be given under RTE Act 2009 as per rules. Candidate in this category may be applied for free education.
The Fees will be collected quarterly in the school office by the below schedule
In April/May - Admission Fees (For New Admission only) Annual fees + Quarterly Fees.
In July - Quarterly Fees.
In October - Quarterly Fees + Examination Fees.
In January - Quarterly Fees
In March - Quarterly Fees (Any other Fees if due).
The fees must be deposited up to 7th of the month in the school office.
The defaulters will have to pay a late fine of Rs. 5/- per day after the due date.
If the fees and other dues are not paid by the 25th of the month the name of the student will be struck of the rolls and he / she will have to seek re-admission which is not guaranteed.
Parents have the option to deposit fee in advance for the whole year.
All the stationary (Book, Copies, Diary, Tie, Belt, Socks and others) will be available in school from 1st April of the session).
12 Months Fees will be charged in an academic session
A well equipped computer lab having all Pentium - IV multimedia computers with color monitors.
Well furnished & well stocked Library.
Aquaguard filtered water purifier & Water Cooler facilities for students.
First aid is given to the emergency sick child.
Regular medical examinations are arranged by the school and health card for information and necessary action is maintained.
Conveyance facility is also available for the students.
Periodic visits to zoo & Picnic to emphasis on practical knowledge.
We arrange Documentary films, Educational films and all competition to improve knowledge.
Audio visual software are available for all subjects.
Well trained and Experienced faculty.
Extra Classes for week students & for Board examination.
Well furnished & Airy class rooms.
Day - Boarding facility is also available.
Spoken English & good hand writing classes are available during school hours.
At every weekend assembly is organize to motive students & removing their hesitation.
1. 75% attendance is compulsory for all students to make them eligible to appear in the final examination. 2. Half day leave may not be allowed, in emergency written permission must be taken from the principal. 3. Application for leave is necessary, continuous absence from school for seven days (Without application) in such cases will be discretionary. An amount of Rs-100/- will have to be paid in case re-admission is allowed by the principal. 4. Children when sick should not be sent to school to attend classes.
GENERAL SCHOOL RULES
1. Student should come to school at least 5 minutes before the bell rings, who will come after school time be punished or not allowed to enter in the school.
2. Students are not allowed to bring with them costly items, the school will not be responsible for the loss of such articles.
3. Running, Playing or shouting inside the school building is strictly prohibited.
4. The child should wear proper uniform along with cleaning of teeth, trimming of hair and nails properly.
5. Parents should write the name of student on their note-books, books & diary and cover by colourless plastic cover only for safety and for good marks in Evaluation exam. (In Nov. & Feb. Month)
6. Please send the lunch box before 15 minutes of Lunch timing with the name of student. In lunch box there must be fresh and healthy CHAPATI, PARATHA and VEGETABLE (must not be liquid). Please neglect KurKure, Biscuits, Namkeen, Chowmein, Samosa and others like it.
7. Parents are not allowed to meet and stay in school campus during lunch timing.
8. Please inform immediately to the school office about any changes in address, telephone number and mobile number in writing. 9. If any parent can’t be able to teach his/her ward, then school has a Day-Boarding facility for Home work (like written and learning).